Well, we’re past the slight dimming of the Full Moon over Africa, otherwise known, euphemistically, as an Eclipse. We’ll leave the entire Calendar here because of all the Interactions that are likely between astroevents. In general, except for the Full Moon, the impact will gradually get stronger up till the time of an astroevent, then taper off quickly – when we’re Conscious of what’s going on. If like Mr. Jones we don’t know what’s happening, the impact can linger long after the event passes, sometimes for Lifetimes.
That’s the immediate impact. If we’re not only Conscious but willing to Learn, Constructively, each event will last Forever into our “Future Lives,” as we carry the Learning with us. To the extent that Future Lives are Linear, that is (there are “senses” in which they are), and to the extent that we don’t Choose to “forget” for a while so we can add different kinds of Experience. And of course if we Learn Dysconstructively, by Vowing Never to Get into That Again for instance, we’ll carry that with us as Karma till we Clear it.
Here’s the Calendar, with references back to more detailed commentary, and a few new comments…
- 8am PDT – Ixion Initiates Mars 23 Sagittarius (Your Abandoned Orphan begins to Feel that they have Permission to Act Out) – see Huge Reboot 3
- noon PDT – Varuna enters Leo (Celebrating the Life Force) – see Huge Reboot 3
- 7pm PDT – Asbolus Stationary Retrograde 16 Gemini (Opening your Emotional Channel to Receiving Intuitions) – see Huge Reboot 3
- noon PDT – Full Moon and Penumbral Eclipse 25 Pisces (Busy, Busy, Busy) – see Huge Reboot 4, 5, and 6
The Moon Conjoins Chiron and the Sun takes Jupiter’s place in the Grand Cross we’ve been working with for a long time – Ixion-Pholus Opposite Chaos and Chiron-Moon Opposite Sun, with Mars perched between Ixion and Pholus.
Moon-Chiron heads a Kite with Sedna and asteroid Moira (Fate) on the shoulders, and Venus-Haumea Opposite Uranus-Eris join Mars-Ixion-Pholus Opposite Chaos to form a Golden Rectangle. Uranus-Eris heads a Kite with Chaos and Pallas on the shoulders.
Wow, how many times are we going to revisit this shouting emphasis on 22-27 Degrees? We have five points toward a Grand Sextile, and if we include Vesta at 21 Cancer, ten points out of twelve for a Grand Unx Pattern-Breaker!
- 5am PDT – Haumea Initiates Venus 23 Libra (Beginning again on a new foundation of Values) – see Huge Reboot 5
- 10am PDT – Jupiter Initiates Sappho 2 Libra (Expanding Self-Love with Wisdom) – see Huge Reboot 1
Of course, whenever Self-Love is triggered – and here, Amplified – we’re always vulnerable to Experiencing the other side of the Coin, Self-Hate. We can quote Robert Plant…
“Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven”
In fact, our Self-Hate is likely to arise, so we can Clear it. Use Cancel-Neutralize-Upgrade, Tapping, and PIAVAs. The Most Important first step is to Recognize it.
- 8am PDT – Pholus Initiates Mars 25 Sagittarius (Practicing Actions that Betray our Self-Sabotage)
This is the only astroevent we haven’t commented upon. The Most Important Thing here is to remember that Pholus represents Responsibility To, not Responsibility For.
First, because we’re near the Galactic Center, Responsibility to use our Power and Actions for the Greater Good.
Second, being still Conjunct Ixion, to use our Energy to bring our Unique Genius into the foreground, because when we all combine our Unique Genius, rather than waiting for instructions from a Pretender to the Throne, we’ll Leap forward.
Third, because we’re Squaring the Chiron Full Moon, to be sure to Act to Embrace any Discouragement that arises – “You poor Sweetheart, you really don’t think it’s possible, do you.” Usually this sort of Self-Empathy is enough to create a big Thaw. As with any other PIAVA, the next step is to Change the Subject. If you ever get back to know that you’ve left your Discouragement, you’ll be amazed at how sudden and complete the Transformation was.
Fourth, because we’re Opposing dwarf planet Chaos, to use our Imagination to Expand into what seems barely possible. I think it was Margaret Mead that said something like “Never do nothing because you fear you can’t do enough.”
- 3pm PDT – Makemake Initiates Sappho 3 Libra (Breakthrough in Manifesting Self-Love) – see Huge Reboot 1
Let’s quote Robert Plant again…
“And it’s whispered that soon
If we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter”
- 4pm PDT – Makemake Initiates Jupiter 3 Libra (Profound New Skills with PIAVA – and PDSA) – see Huge Reboot 1 and 2