Here’s a good description of this week’s Station of Makemake…
Archive for the ‘Makemake’ Category
What she said…
Good call – a Stationary Makemake is indeed a Prince of Disks. Abundance means Having Enough to Share, and that’s the basis of Community. If you want an excellent story for the season (in the North Half at least), try Dorothy Bryant’s The Kin of Ata Are Waiting for You, an excellent novel about Buddhist Heaven, where we’re sitting at a banquet table filled with sumptuous treats, but our elbows are locked, so we can’t reach the fork to our mouth – and we Respond by Feeding One Another.
Remember Both/And; Truth is Different for each of us because Truth resides in the Heart, not in the mind’s Duality. Even if this is not your Truth, it may be useful to you, as all New Perspectives are. New Perspectives may help you Let Go of Judgment of Others, they may help you Let Go of Unconscious Limiting Beliefs, and they may Grow Corn for you in Unusual Circumstances.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
2017, which is a Tenth-Harmonic (Abundance) Year, begins with dwarf planet Makemake Stationary. A planet is at its Strongest when it’s Stationary. The Essence of Makemake is Manifestation. As John said…
But first we need to get past this week’s once-in-a-millennium Funfest. Actually, though, since they’re co-incident, we need to interpret them as one astroevent. How we Respond to this week will have a big Impact on how our Manifestation Skills shift in the New Year. There are many Keys to that process…
(1) The Most Important Thing is inviting our Abandoned Genius to come Home. Treat them like a Wild Animal that you’re trying to tame. Offer them a Treat – like maybe an Open Heart to them, then step back and sit down, facing slightly away, so they don’t think you’re watching them (Change the Subject). Then – sit quietly and Wait. As long as it takes. You can’t approach them directly. You have to Demonstrate your Loving Kindness, Be Open and Inviting but Neutral and Non-Attached, and Let Them Approach You. If you do that, they will come, you just don’t know how long it will take, so you need Patience.
(2) You have Time, you don’t need to rush. What you do need to do is to Show Them Consistency, and Avoid sudden moves that would Startle them. Find your Space of Loving Kindness, and Apologize to your Abandoned Genius for Allowing them be Banished from your Life. Don’t Punish yourself, it was something you had to do in order to Survive at the Time, and your Safety was then paramount. But Feel their Pain and Abandonment, over having been Banished all these years. Then PIAVA that they Return to You, Let It Go, and send them Love. Then after a while – several to many hours – check to see if you’ve Learned anything. Then Do It Again.
(3) While you’re doing the Processes above and below, hold a Crystal or Jewel or Stone in your hand. Choose one that you feel very Safe and Loving with. If it’s wearable, great, wear it all week. If not, keep it in a pocket if you can. If it’s too big for that, put in a Sacred Space and Be There or Visualize it as you begin each of these Processes (do these whenever you think of it all week – constantly if possible!). If you don’t have the perfect Crystal handy, gaze at this one…
Print it out (from http://www.jbuss.com/jbl4d/annabergite1.htm ) and carry it with you; that’s your Abandoned Genius sparkling there in the center, as It – that is, You, the Abandoned part of You – struggles to escape the maw that’s about to devour It – that is, You, your historical You.
(4) Be Compassionate with any Pain you Feel. “You poor Sweetheart, you’re really hurting aren’t you.” Then put your thoughts on something else. After a while you can check in again to see if you’re still in Pain. If you aren’t, spend a few minutes in Gratitude. If you are still (or again) in Pain, give yourself another “You poor Sweetheart…” When You are Hurting, that’s literally True – You Are Hurt. When you give yourself a “You poor Sweetheart…” You aren’t Hurt any more, You Are Compassion. And Empathy Heals.
(5) You don’t have to Fix anything or Change anything, you just have to be Loving and Gentle with yourself. It’s actually The Most Important Thing. Ask yourself, “I Wonder what would happen if I Trusted that my own Empathy is Enough to Heal Myself.” Don’t seek Answers, just stay in Wonder as long as you can. If you want you can Imagine that it’s True, then look to see what your Inner Eye sees. If you see Peace, you’re Golden. If you see Trouble, Ask what you’re Feeling there, and give yourself another “You poor Sweetheart…” about that. “You poor Sweetheart, you’re Feeling Doubt, aren’t you.”
(6) You are Learning a Paradox about how…
- Self-Sovereignty (which includes Doing and Having What you Want)
is Related to…
- Being Truthful with Yourself about What you Fear
The Relationship isn’t Logical, so don’t try to make it so. Imagine how you’ll Feel when you can Do and Have exactly what you Want to Do and Have, moment to moment. Then Ask yourself if you have any Yes-Buts. Take them one by one, and convert them to Yes-Ands. This is a Paradox, remember, it doesn’t make sense. Maybe something like… “I Have Complete Freedom and Abundance, Yes, And my Life is falling apart because I’m not honoring my ten zillion Commitments!” Or… “I Have Complete Freedom and Abundance, Yes, And how am I treating other people?” Then just Change the Subject. Nothing to Solve, nothing to Fix, just another Paradox. Trust a Perfect Unfoldment; you just See Through a Glass Darkly.
(7) Be on the lookout for Ego Death. The Signs are Thinking “I’d rather Die” or “I’d do anything for Love, but I won’t do That,” Not recognizing the landmarks in your own neighborhood, Feeling Confused, Not being able to keep your regular schedule, Feeling like you’re just now meeting old friends or colleagues for the first time. It’s like you’re a Walk-In, but you aren’t. It’s Weird. An Ego Death is actually an Ego Rebirth. It’s exactly what you Crave. Our natural Reaction is to do everything we can to Prevent a Death/Rebirth; you want to do everything you can to be Loving and Gentle with it. You’re a Babe in Arms, put yourself to your Breast, rock, and coo.
(8) Every Memory, Flashback, Vignette, and Historical Flash you Receive is Significant. This is what it’s about. They’re all either…
- Related to how you were before your “Betters” Abandoned/Abused you
- Related to the chronic or acute Traumas that characterized or precipitated your Abandonment
- Related to your resulting Lifetime Self-Abandonment
- Related to the many episodes in your Life where you exercised your now-Habitual Self-Abandonment (any “If-Only-I’d-Have…” Flashbacks?)
- Related to your Shoulds (which are all Self-Abandonments)
- Related to the Limiting Beliefs and Karmic Archetypes that are Lit Up so you can become Conscious of them and Choose to Let them Go
- Related to episodes of Genuine Self-Love and Self-Care (for Contrast)
Or several/many/ all of the above.
As we’ve said, these are Big Doin’s.
Makemake’s Exact Retrograde Station is at 3pm PST on 2 January.
(1) Abandoned Genius (AG) as The Most Important Thing (TMIT): Saturn/TMIT Conjunct Ixion/AG and Nemesis/Ego-Death Oppose dwarf planet Chaos/Unlimited-Potential, forming the base of a Chiron/Despair-and-Miracle T-Square/Challenge. Saturn-Ixion Opposite Chaos and Jupiter-Haumea/Big-Rebirth Opposite Uranus-Ceres-Eris-Mnemosyne/Memories -to-make-our-True-Self-Sustainable form a Golden Rectangle/Creative-Genius.
(2a) Having Time: Ixion Initiates Saturn 15 February in 25 Sagittarius. Other closely related intermediate events:
- Ixion Initiates Nemesis 6 January 25 Sagittarius
- Juno Opposes Chaos 6 January
- Juno Squares Chiron 7 January
- Saturn Initiates Juno 11 January 23 Sagittarius
- Ixion Initiates Juno 19 January 26 Sagittarius
- Jupiter Stationary Retrograde Conjunct Haumea 6 February 24 Libra
(2b) Survival/Safety: Moira/Fate Sextile Saturn-Ixion-Nemesis-Juno etc etc.
(3) Crystal: the Vacancy that completes the Chiron T-Square is 22 Virgo, A royal coat of arms rich in Precious Stones. Annabergite is one of the few Crystalline Minerals that was Organically Alive just before it Crystalized. The appropriate Heart color and dangerous positioning on this one is a convenient “coincidence.” Or, you could use this Cluster (from http://www.jbuss.com/jbl4/tbam1878bp.htm ), with the Violet Flame:
(4) Compassion/Empathy: the Chiron T-Square.
(5) Wonder and Trust: the Tricolor Saturn-Ixion-Nemesis-Juno Square Chiron Quincunx Eurydike/Trust Trine Saturn-Ixion et al.
(6) Self-Sovereignty/Truth-Fear: Sedna-Aletheaia/Being-Truthful-about-our-Fear to Lilith/Self-Sovereignty Yin Gate/Mystery School embedded in the Golden Rectangle in (1).
(7) Ego Death: Jupiter/Amplification Conjunct Haumea/Rebirth, Uranus-Eris Stellium, Saturn-Ixion Stellium, etc etc etc.
(8) Flashbacks: Mnemosyne/Memories in the Uranus-Eris Stellium, Nemesis/Regret in the Saturn-Ixion Stellium, Aletheia/Truth on Sedna, etc etc etc.
I Love it when folks say what I want to say but say it far better than I ever could! Here are a couple of those that are timely – long, but more than worth it…
Self-Love and Self-Respect…
With thanks to Eliza Ayres ( https://bluedragonjournal.com/ ), Pauline Battell ( https://paulinebattell.wordpress.com/ ) and Stephanie Lucas ( https://quantumstones.com/ ) for the paths to finding them.
Yes, the 16 September Full Moon (noon PDT) is an Eclipse, visible from Adelaide to Budapest, but you can stare at the Moon throughout and not notice, as the Earth’s Real Shadow misses the Moon, and the Moon passes through only our Half-Shadow;
explains it better.
My take on Eclipses is that they bring into Consciousness that which was invisible before because we didn’t differentiate it from background noise. We don’t Appreciate the Light till we’re in the Dark, in other words. In this case, it’s about Nuance. And of course it’s Pisces. So we can Expect to find previously-unnoticed Nuances in our Unfinished Emotional Business, and bring them up into Consciousness were we can Let Go of them.
When we Let Go of an Archetype, we not only Liberate ourself from its Compulsive hold on our thoughts and Feelings and Behaviors, we also Liberate the Skills embedded in it, so that we can now use those Skills when they’re Appropriate, rather than being Compelled to use them all the time, whether they fit the situation or not. Because we’ve had so much Practice with them, we will be Masters at using them.
The Business of this Full Moon is spread from 15 to 19 September. It will give us plenty of Practice at measuring our Sensitivity. Sensitivity is Nuanced – you can be very Sensitive to certain things, and blockheaded about others. Pisces, having “seen it all” as the last Sign, is very good at Nuance. So this will be a great time to watch how Sensitive we are, as it can bring into Consciousness the places where we lack Sensitivity. We’ll have a lot of forehead-slapping “I could’ve had a V-8” Experiences.
Dawn of a New Day
Probably the most prominent event is a Triple Initiation between dwarf planet Makemake (Manifestation), Jupiter (Expansion), and asteroid Sappho (Self-Love), which in itself is Huge. Triple Initiations of any sort are not that common, and they Create a Strong and Complex Ripple in the fabric of Space-Time and this one is remarkably Beneficial.
- The Sappho-Jupiter Cycle spans five years. It’s about Expanding Self-Love, and the new Cycle will be about Expanding Self-Love with Wisdom (2 Libra). It begins at 10am PDT on 17 September.
- The Sappho-Makemake Cycle lasts four years, and it’s about Manifesting Self-Love. It starts at 3pm PDT on 18 September.
- The Jupiter-Makemake Cycle runs twelve years, starting at 4pm PDT on 19 September. It’s about Expanding our ability to PIAVA what we Want and Need.
The new Makemake-Sappho and Makemake-Jupiter Initiations will be at 3 Libra, “The dawn of a new day reveals everything changed: the ever-present possibility of beginning again on a new foundation of values.”
Our Galaxy, the “Milky Way,” revolves around a Galactic Cluster. The Center of this Cluster is called the Super-Galactic Center. These Initiations take place in front of the Super-Galactic Center, implying that they’re Channeling Energies or “Instructions” from an extraordinarily Powerful Source.
This is Intense, on both a Personal level and a Global level. Watch to see not only how you Experience these Time Boundaries, but also how soon you start to Experience them. Are you, like me, already Experiencing an incredible uptick in the Responsiveness of the Universe to your PIAVAs? If you have one Degree of Sensitivity to Jupiter-Makemake Energies, you’ll feel the Dawn of a New Day beginning on 15 September; two Degrees of Sensitivity would bring you Awareness of the New Energy starting around 10 September, and three Degrees around 4 September. And have you noticed Feeling more Self-Love?
The Psyche is a Both/And Animal; it senses the Dimension more than the Direction, the Coin more than the heads or tails. So you may have already been, or may be, or will, Feel the Opposite – you could easily be Experiencing a Reverse Midas Touch, and finding all of your Self-Hate Patterns arising. These are Invitations, Invitations to Let Go. Our Karma does not hold us, we hold it. What a Perfect Time to jettison any Frustration about Creating what you Want and Need, and any old Habits of Self-Rejection! The Dimension is Lit Up, but we can Choose the Direction! All it takes to get started is Intention.
You could start with Cancel-Neutralize-Upgrade, then move to your Yes-Ands, where you take each of your Either/Or Yes-Buts and covert them to Both/Ands. Or any other method that works for you to Release Negative Patterns. If you don’t have a favorite, try all of the PIAVAs – Prayer, Intention, Affirmation, Visualization, Asking, Wondering, Commanding, Expanding, et al – one at a time, till you find one that works for you. Don’t forget to Change the Subject after each one.
What’s working best for me right now is Asking Ganeshi to Remove All Obstacles. The Power of Ritual lies in Repetition; you brought Powerful Creative Skills with you into this Lifetime – you need only Remember how to use them. By testing a number of different PIAVAs you will probably be able to Reclaim them. This is far more important than Optimism or Pessimism about the Future of our Planet and our Species, because these are exactly the Skills you will Need to help Shift the Planet.
As we’ll soon see, this is only ONE of the very Powerful Shifts going on over this extended weekend!
We have from now till about 7am PDT (on 14 June) to put in our orders, our PIAVAs. Operators are standing by. Now that we’ve molted several very thick layers of Limiting Beliefs, we get a window to PIAVA what we didn’t used to Believe we could have or be.
My recommendation is that you Ask for
More layers of Limiting Beliefs to be Lovingly and Gently shed.
That’ll be a lot more Powerful than PIAVAing some specific thing, it’ll put the astrological Wind at your back, and it’ll prepare you for the rest of the Century. With the Universe squeezing Denial out of so many arenas (Climate, Economy, Greed, Intimidation, Discrimination, Hatred, to name a few), we’ll need all the Power we can muster. It will take Miracles, so if we threaten to go into the Future NOT Believing in Miracles, we may as well just go home instead.
If you want to get more specific, Ask for
Any remaining Limiting Beliefs about Other People to be Lovingly and Gently shed.
Specific folks, sure, but also Other People in general. If we’re going to make it through this Century’s Ring-Pass-Not, we’ll need to Respect Everyone.
And while we’re at it, let’s go a step further, and Ask for
Any remaining Limiting Beliefs about Other to be Lovingly and Gently shed.
If we’re going to make it through this Century’s Ring-Pass-Not, we’ll need to Respect All Things. It’s the Patriarchy that hypnotized us into the Belief that only Hupers have Consciousness. All Things have Consciousness. If we don’t recognize that, we can’t enlist their Cooperation in what we need to accomplish. Animals, Elements, Rocks, Planets, Bugs, Machines, Tools, whatever you can tease out of the Background Haze, it has Consciousness.
And most particularly, the Energy that infuses Everything – Animals, Elements, Rocks, Planets, Bugs, Machines, Tools, etc etc etc – has Consciousness. Talk to the Moon, to the Wind, to the Soul of a Plant. Talk to the Devas of Oil and of Carbon Dioxide and Methane. Get Curious about what they have to say. This Hubris, that only we are Conscious, is the Number One Limiting Belief that the Patriarchy has cursed us with.
Transcend it. Now.
Ask to Learn to recognize when you’ve left Curiosity. Curiosity, like Love, eschews Judgment. Judgment kills. Curiosity and Love Reanimate. Reanimate the Planet. It’s up to you. Every “vote” counts.
The dwarf planet Makemake (Manifestation) is Stationary (at its Strongest) and turning Direct on the Cusp of Libra on 14 June. The asteroid Hybris (Hubris) is Stationary and turning Retrograde on 15 June (with Gratitude to our CAO).
The Hybris-Makemake Cycle is Waxing, between the Trioctile (Making Positive Adjustments now that the New Energy is Permanent) and Biquintile (Learning how to put the New Energy to Work Efficiently) stages. The New Energy is about How Observation Stops the Flow. The Cycle began in early November 2013 in the same 1 Libra that the Lilith-Makemake Cycle began in, and the same 1 Libra that Makemake is Stationary in as we speak.
See the comments at the end of Uranus-Eris II+, https://astrobuss.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/uranus-eris-ii-2/ .
As is often the case, our Chief Asteroid Officer noticed something I missed. Our second layer of the Eris-Uranus Initiation horrorscope, the one where The Most Important Things are…
- Embracing Confusion
- Respect for All Things
- Being Willing to Stretch
- Staying Alert for Habits that no longer Serve
(see the previous post), and of course one that applies to the rest of the Century, stays lit up a bit longer.
(1) On 11 June we’re likely to be asked to Stretch a bit more.
(2) Expect Confusion to remain Strong till 13 June – Embrace it, Wallow in it, don’t try to Change it.
I knocked over a full glass of Water today – twice. Not wanting to think my Confusion was due to a TIA, I figured I must be Regressed to infancy, to a time before I knew that those wiggly things, on the end of that pink stick-like thing that keeps waving around randomly, were “my” fingers.
Once our CAO enlightened me, I knew instantly that it was a Poltergeist. We create Poltergeists (seemingly independent actions by Material objects) by thoroughly Repressing an Emotion. We do everything we can to Avoid some Emotions (like Confusion, often); bringing those into our Embrace will Expand our Emotional range and Open our Awareness to new Blessings.
But we don’t even know we’re Avoiding the Emotions that we’ve thoroughly Repressed. Those are the Held Emotions that prevent our Awareness of the Lost Skills that are hiding behind our Karmic Limiting Beliefs – the ones that are Unconscious. Recovering those is a Treasure bigger than Smaug’s, as we won’t achieve our Mission without them.
So be Mindful of anything unusual happening this weekend, especially if Water is involved. What’s your immediate Reaction to it? Mine was Irritation. Call up that Feeling, then PIAVA “I Wonder what that was all about.”
(3) Through 14 June, be prepared for major Breakthroughs in Innovation and Creativity. If there’s a major project or hassle you’re working on…
- PIAVA a huge leap forward on 10 or 11 June (don’t be too specific, so you can be surprised),
- Change the Subject on 12 and 13 June, then
- Pay Attention on 14 June.
Good chance there’s a connection between (2) and (3) – and (1) as well. In fact it would be surprising if there wasn’t. What if I was able to Revert an Unconscious Limiting Belief that was installed before I was even Aware of my Physicality, let alone Verbal. That would have a monumental impact on my Life. It’s very difficult to approach preverbal Trauma for Healing, because the organization of our Worldview is so organized around our Languaging.
(1) The Moon lights up Jupiter and the North Node for about eight hours starting around 8am PDT on 11 June.
(2) Neptune (Material Confusion, Spiritual Clarity, and our Relationship to anything larger than ourself, Emotion, Water), which Squares Saturn and Vesta while Opposing Jupiter and hanging out near the South Node, is Stationary, turning Retrograde around 2pm PDT on 13 June.
(3) The dwarf planet Makemake (Manifestation) is Standing Still and Waxing Quintile to Saturn. The Station occurs around 7am PDT 14 June. The Insights will probably be most Fruitful between the Neptune and Makemake Stations, though the Moon crosses the Stationary Makemake at around 7pm PDT on 12 June. The current Saturn-Makemake Cycle began in mid-September 2009 in 26 Virgo, a Degree devoted to Learning new, potentially Life-Changing Rituals.
It’s very significant when a Station makes few Angles with other planets. Besides the Saturn Quintile, the only other close Angle that Makemake makes is a Waxing Unx (one Sign) by Lilith. The Lilith-Makemake Cycle began at the end of last August, in the same 1 Libra as Makemake’s current Station – virtually the same arcminute! The Moon crosses Lilith around noon PDT on 15 June.
Libra 1 is about how Observation Stops The Flow. It’s an apparent fact of Quantum Physics – the Future (or even the Present) is indeterminate until it is Observed. It’s interesting that 1 Aries, the beginning of the Personal half of the Zodiac, is about Discrete Form emerging from the Background Matrix (ie, Consciousness), while the beginning of the Relational half of the Zodiac is about The Flow, or The Zone, or Time.
Yindependence (Lilith) is of course about The Flow, about Staying in the Present Moment, Staying Present. Being Here Now, as Ram Dass puts it. And it’s appropriate that the Relational half of the Zodiac should begin with Yin and the Feminine. Libra, like Aries, is a Dynamic or Masculine Sign, but it begins with the Yin. And the Form that is Manifesting at 1 Aries is the Female form. Like the Dao, or Taijitu, Duality Unfolding from Unity, or Duality Stopping The Flow.
The Unx Angle (one twelfth of the Zodiac) is about Changing Patterns. Manifesting Yin by Changing Patterns to Cease Stopping the Flow. This is getting Deep. And of course, whatever minor or major Trauma befell me as a Newborn (which would be a Mirror for Past-Life Trauma), would have Created an Observer – Manifested Consciousness – and Stopped the Flow. Changing Patterns – I think that’s a Stephen Stills song.
“Stop, children, what’s that sound?
Everybody look what’s going down.”
Back to the Ouija Board ’60s!
There are three big themes to the 21 April Full Moon (10:30pm PDT) – Transitions, Fate, and Truth.
- Transitions because the Full Moon occurs on a Cusp between two Signs – a place of Change, Transformation, often Contradistinction.
- Fate because the asteroid Moira – Fate – Motivates (T-Squares) it. Fate and Free Will are of course a Duality, an Either/Or, an Intellectualization. Real Life is Both/And. How can anything be Both/And when they’re Opposites? Well, if that’s upsetting to you, the answer is in your hand – you’ve shifted into Emotion – Cusps again, the Cusps between modalities of Perception. You could also have shifted into Body or Spirit. Either/Or is a characteristic of mind, and though we’re trained to Believe that mind is bigger than the Universe, in Real Life the Universe is much bigger than mind.
- Truth because both of the Truth asteroids – Aletheia (Greek) and Veritas (Roman) adjoin the Sun. Which brings us back to the larger theme of Removing our Masks.
Let’s focus on the Cusps…
- The Moon itself is on the Cusp of Scorpio. Here we Change from intellectually and Creatively contemplating the new-found concept of Other (Not-I, including Other People), to intense Emotional Curiosity about Other. Does Other really exist, or is that just a Mirror? Does the Other Side really exist, or is it just a Projection?
- The Sun is on the Cusp of Taurus, along with the asteroids Aletheia, Veritas, and Atropos. Atropos is Responsible for enforcing the measure of length of Life – another form of Truth. At the Cusp of Taurus we shift from Making Things Up, to Casting them in Stone. The Edge between what may or may not be Fantasy, and what the Muggles would consider “Real.” Natural-born Chemists think it’s Matter that’s Real, while natural-born Physicists know that it’s Energy that’s Real. Yes, I do take sides, though of course it’s Both/And.
- The asteroid Moira – Fate – sits on the Cusp of Aquarius, as do we. Sit on the Cusp of the Age of Aquarius I mean. Here we move from hard-nosed down-to-Earth Pragmatism, to Idealism, or Idolatry. Notice anybody worshipping Sacred Cows or Golden Calfs? Such as Power, or Profit?
All together eight of the twelve Cusps are involved in the Full Moon. If we’re worried that our Fate is to contemplate Truth and Compassion (if Other is a Mirror, we better find Compassion!), the other five Cusps each provide alternate paths that are easier than that one.
- Our first Escape Route is the Cusp of Capricorn (where reside the dwarf planets Quaoar and Hylonome), where we Change from Letting Go of difficulties, to actually having to try to Resolve them. (Quaoar-Hylonome tells us that if we want to Survive, we need to Molt, shed our old Ego and Open Up to the new.)
- The Cusp of Pisces is our second path to higher ground. Here we’re fairly rudely dumped from drinking beer and discussing grand schemes for solving the problems created by the existence of Other, to having to Feel the Realities that arise because of the existence of Other. (On this Cusp we find the asteroids Pallas and Lachesis, and the dwarf planets OR10 and Nessus, reminders that a Life in the realm of Matter is a Privilege and a Deep Mystery, and one which has well-defined Boundaries.)
The last three Cusps are about Curiosity (Quincunxes to the Sun or Moon).
- The asteroids Ceres (Sustainability) and Mnemosyne (Memory) decorate the Cusp of Aries. Buddhists say that if you immerse yourself in the Water (Emotion), you’ll come out in the Fire (Spirit), and this is the place where you’ll come out. I Wonder where these Memories will lead me.
- The asteroid Karma is parked on the Cusp of Gemini. On this Cusp we go from being Trapped in Stone, to being Liberated, free to walk around and Be whomever we want to Be. I Wonder how we could ever find a more perfect place for Karma.
- Finally, the Cusp of Libra is where we find the dwarf planet Makemake (Manifestation). At the Cusp of Libra we’ve just finished an unpleasant-feeling period of Ego Transformations, and we’re ready to test our new Selves out on Other People. I Wonder how I’ll be received.
Adventures in Consciousness!