We’ve mentioned the “Command” extension to PIAVA, courtesy Vianna Stibal’s Theta Healing. It may be useful for several readers. What I’m about to present is a grossly oversimplified version of Theta Healing, but it often works for me. I recommend that you Learn Vianna’s version; see her website…
or her book, Theta Healing: Introducing an Extraordinary Energy Healing Modality. This is how I use it; if my shortcut doesn’t work for you, don’t blame Vianna. You know I like things simple.
(1) Get warm, comfortable, hydrated, and relaxed. Take a few deep breaths.
(2) Close your eyes and roll them up in their sockets. Don’t strain to hold them there, but keep rolling them up occasionally as you proceed.
(3) Say silently, “God/Goddess, Creator of All That Is, I Command that…” Don’t forget the “Creator of All That Is” part – it’s a reminder to yourself about which Energy you’re addressing. Be specific and add as many conditions as you need – for instance, not just that so-and-so be “Healed,” but that they be “Inflammation-Free, Infection-free, and Pain-Free” or the like. Not just that you find “Right Livelihood,” but that you “Discover how to express my unique Genius for the benefit of All while creating Abundance for myself” or something like that (“Abundance” means “Having Enough to Share”). Add terms to your Command as you think of the need for them. If your mind wanders, start over at “God/Goddess…” as many times as you need to.
(4) Say silently, “It is done, it is done, it is done. Thank you God/Goddess.” Take a few breaths.
(5) Say silently, “Show me,” and watch in your mind’s eye to see what has happened. If your Intuition doesn’t work through sight, you may need to use a different channel – Ask your Heart or your Belly, or what works reliably for you. If you can see or feel the person Healed or Untroubled, good work.
(6) If complications remain, what are they? Did you omit an important dimension? Do Yes-Buts arise? Do you need to first Command that you or they Deserve to Heal? Go back to (3) and Command that these complications be cleared: “that the body return to perfect functioning” or “that the work is Fun” or “that Healing be Loving, Gentle, Rapid, and Complete” or the like, whatever additional Commands you need. Repeat (4) and (5) – does your Intuition detect that the condition you want Healed is now being corrected? If not, add more Commands; if so, wallow in your Gratitude.
Like Tapping, as Nick Ortner says, “Try it on everything.” If you’re PIAVAing for someone else, either get their permission (“Would you like me to Pray for you?”) or keep it very general and free of your own agenda, such as “I Command that so-and-so Receive a Blessing.” You can find lots of criticism of Vianna’s work on the internet, as you will with any real threat to the Medical Cartel’s Privilege and income (just more Stationary Nessus).
As with the other PIAVA terms – Prayer, Intention, Affirmation, Visualization, Asking – and other extensions, such as Expanding, you want to Change the Subject and then Pay Attention. If you’re re-issuing the same PIAVAC every few minutes, then PIAVAC to Heal your own Anxiety instead. Once you’ve PIAVACed and been Shown that it’s working, you should be able to leave it be for at least a day. It doesn’t hurt to Act in support of Healing; combining the Magnetic and Dynamic usually works better than either by itself. If you aren’t sure what Action to take, PIAVA Guidance.
I don’t expect that this metaphor always applies, but you can consider this Planet a School. If you’re ready to Receive what you’re Asking for, the Universe will just deliver. If you have other homework to finish first, the Universe will show you what that is. As with Homeopathy, you may get a “Healing Crisis,” where the symptoms initially increase. You Affirm Freedom from some Pattern, and wham, the Pattern repeats. Why? Your Guides may want you to get more Conscious about how the Pattern works, or notice what triggers the Pattern, or see it repeating in arenas you hadn’t noticed, so you can Change your Life more profoundly. You often hear people say “I tried Affirmations, but they didn’t work” – because they weren’t Changing the Subject and Paying Attention for supplemental and remedial homework assignments.