Remember Both/And; Truth is Different for each of us because Truth resides in the Heart, not in the mind’s Duality. Even if this is not your Truth, it may be useful to you, as all New Perspectives are. New Perspectives may help you Let Go of Judgment of Others, they may help you Let Go of Unconscious Limiting Beliefs, and they may Grow Corn for you in Unusual Circumstances.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
2017, which is a Tenth-Harmonic (Abundance) Year, begins with dwarf planet Makemake Stationary. A planet is at its Strongest when it’s Stationary. The Essence of Makemake is Manifestation. As John said…
But first we need to get past this week’s once-in-a-millennium Funfest. Actually, though, since they’re co-incident, we need to interpret them as one astroevent. How we Respond to this week will have a big Impact on how our Manifestation Skills shift in the New Year. There are many Keys to that process…
(1) The Most Important Thing is inviting our Abandoned Genius to come Home. Treat them like a Wild Animal that you’re trying to tame. Offer them a Treat – like maybe an Open Heart to them, then step back and sit down, facing slightly away, so they don’t think you’re watching them (Change the Subject). Then – sit quietly and Wait. As long as it takes. You can’t approach them directly. You have to Demonstrate your Loving Kindness, Be Open and Inviting but Neutral and Non-Attached, and Let Them Approach You. If you do that, they will come, you just don’t know how long it will take, so you need Patience.
(2) You have Time, you don’t need to rush. What you do need to do is to Show Them Consistency, and Avoid sudden moves that would Startle them. Find your Space of Loving Kindness, and Apologize to your Abandoned Genius for Allowing them be Banished from your Life. Don’t Punish yourself, it was something you had to do in order to Survive at the Time, and your Safety was then paramount. But Feel their Pain and Abandonment, over having been Banished all these years. Then PIAVA that they Return to You, Let It Go, and send them Love. Then after a while – several to many hours – check to see if you’ve Learned anything. Then Do It Again.
(3) While you’re doing the Processes above and below, hold a Crystal or Jewel or Stone in your hand. Choose one that you feel very Safe and Loving with. If it’s wearable, great, wear it all week. If not, keep it in a pocket if you can. If it’s too big for that, put in a Sacred Space and Be There or Visualize it as you begin each of these Processes (do these whenever you think of it all week – constantly if possible!). If you don’t have the perfect Crystal handy, gaze at this one…
Print it out (from http://www.jbuss.com/jbl4d/annabergite1.htm ) and carry it with you; that’s your Abandoned Genius sparkling there in the center, as It – that is, You, the Abandoned part of You – struggles to escape the maw that’s about to devour It – that is, You, your historical You.
(4) Be Compassionate with any Pain you Feel. “You poor Sweetheart, you’re really hurting aren’t you.” Then put your thoughts on something else. After a while you can check in again to see if you’re still in Pain. If you aren’t, spend a few minutes in Gratitude. If you are still (or again) in Pain, give yourself another “You poor Sweetheart…” When You are Hurting, that’s literally True – You Are Hurt. When you give yourself a “You poor Sweetheart…” You aren’t Hurt any more, You Are Compassion. And Empathy Heals.
(5) You don’t have to Fix anything or Change anything, you just have to be Loving and Gentle with yourself. It’s actually The Most Important Thing. Ask yourself, “I Wonder what would happen if I Trusted that my own Empathy is Enough to Heal Myself.” Don’t seek Answers, just stay in Wonder as long as you can. If you want you can Imagine that it’s True, then look to see what your Inner Eye sees. If you see Peace, you’re Golden. If you see Trouble, Ask what you’re Feeling there, and give yourself another “You poor Sweetheart…” about that. “You poor Sweetheart, you’re Feeling Doubt, aren’t you.”
(6) You are Learning a Paradox about how…
- Self-Sovereignty (which includes Doing and Having What you Want)
is Related to…
- Being Truthful with Yourself about What you Fear
The Relationship isn’t Logical, so don’t try to make it so. Imagine how you’ll Feel when you can Do and Have exactly what you Want to Do and Have, moment to moment. Then Ask yourself if you have any Yes-Buts. Take them one by one, and convert them to Yes-Ands. This is a Paradox, remember, it doesn’t make sense. Maybe something like… “I Have Complete Freedom and Abundance, Yes, And my Life is falling apart because I’m not honoring my ten zillion Commitments!” Or… “I Have Complete Freedom and Abundance, Yes, And how am I treating other people?” Then just Change the Subject. Nothing to Solve, nothing to Fix, just another Paradox. Trust a Perfect Unfoldment; you just See Through a Glass Darkly.
(7) Be on the lookout for Ego Death. The Signs are Thinking “I’d rather Die” or “I’d do anything for Love, but I won’t do That,” Not recognizing the landmarks in your own neighborhood, Feeling Confused, Not being able to keep your regular schedule, Feeling like you’re just now meeting old friends or colleagues for the first time. It’s like you’re a Walk-In, but you aren’t. It’s Weird. An Ego Death is actually an Ego Rebirth. It’s exactly what you Crave. Our natural Reaction is to do everything we can to Prevent a Death/Rebirth; you want to do everything you can to be Loving and Gentle with it. You’re a Babe in Arms, put yourself to your Breast, rock, and coo.
(8) Every Memory, Flashback, Vignette, and Historical Flash you Receive is Significant. This is what it’s about. They’re all either…
- Related to how you were before your “Betters” Abandoned/Abused you
- Related to the chronic or acute Traumas that characterized or precipitated your Abandonment
- Related to your resulting Lifetime Self-Abandonment
- Related to the many episodes in your Life where you exercised your now-Habitual Self-Abandonment (any “If-Only-I’d-Have…” Flashbacks?)
- Related to your Shoulds (which are all Self-Abandonments)
- Related to the Limiting Beliefs and Karmic Archetypes that are Lit Up so you can become Conscious of them and Choose to Let them Go
- Related to episodes of Genuine Self-Love and Self-Care (for Contrast)
Or several/many/ all of the above.
As we’ve said, these are Big Doin’s.
Makemake’s Exact Retrograde Station is at 3pm PST on 2 January.
(1) Abandoned Genius (AG) as The Most Important Thing (TMIT): Saturn/TMIT Conjunct Ixion/AG and Nemesis/Ego-Death Oppose dwarf planet Chaos/Unlimited-Potential, forming the base of a Chiron/Despair-and-Miracle T-Square/Challenge. Saturn-Ixion Opposite Chaos and Jupiter-Haumea/Big-Rebirth Opposite Uranus-Ceres-Eris-Mnemosyne/Memories -to-make-our-True-Self-Sustainable form a Golden Rectangle/Creative-Genius.
(2a) Having Time: Ixion Initiates Saturn 15 February in 25 Sagittarius. Other closely related intermediate events:
- Ixion Initiates Nemesis 6 January 25 Sagittarius
- Juno Opposes Chaos 6 January
- Juno Squares Chiron 7 January
- Saturn Initiates Juno 11 January 23 Sagittarius
- Ixion Initiates Juno 19 January 26 Sagittarius
- Jupiter Stationary Retrograde Conjunct Haumea 6 February 24 Libra
(2b) Survival/Safety: Moira/Fate Sextile Saturn-Ixion-Nemesis-Juno etc etc.
(3) Crystal: the Vacancy that completes the Chiron T-Square is 22 Virgo, A royal coat of arms rich in Precious Stones. Annabergite is one of the few Crystalline Minerals that was Organically Alive just before it Crystalized. The appropriate Heart color and dangerous positioning on this one is a convenient “coincidence.” Or, you could use this Cluster (from http://www.jbuss.com/jbl4/tbam1878bp.htm ), with the Violet Flame:
(4) Compassion/Empathy: the Chiron T-Square.
(5) Wonder and Trust: the Tricolor Saturn-Ixion-Nemesis-Juno Square Chiron Quincunx Eurydike/Trust Trine Saturn-Ixion et al.
(6) Self-Sovereignty/Truth-Fear: Sedna-Aletheaia/Being-Truthful-about-our-Fear to Lilith/Self-Sovereignty Yin Gate/Mystery School embedded in the Golden Rectangle in (1).
(7) Ego Death: Jupiter/Amplification Conjunct Haumea/Rebirth, Uranus-Eris Stellium, Saturn-Ixion Stellium, etc etc etc.
(8) Flashbacks: Mnemosyne/Memories in the Uranus-Eris Stellium, Nemesis/Regret in the Saturn-Ixion Stellium, Aletheia/Truth on Sedna, etc etc etc.