(1) If you, like me, have been wondering why there seems to be such a Disturbance in the Force lately, I just noticed – Sedna is Stationary!
Sedna is about regrettable Actions taken – or not taken – out of Fear of Anger. This could take the form of Hesitation to accept and Act Out our own Anger because we Fear we won’t be able to do it Responsibly, or Fear of Other People’s Anger.
That would include the Oaths we made to ourself in order to avoid the Anger of our historical parents, and the resulting Unconscious Limitations we face daily. And the Karmic roots or Esoteric Purpose underlying our Soul’s Choice of those parents and programming.
It’s obvious that someone seems to have had a Purpose in mind when a birth time was chosen for – or by – us. While some folks say that we as a Soul had been burdened with Inertia from Habits (enforced by avoidance of certain “Held” Emotions) in Previous or Parallel Lives, others say that our Free Soul Chose to come to this planet to help shift a particular facet of the Planet’s Inertia.
The latter folks suggest that our Free Souls then used a Simulator to set the equivalent of our Karma in place. I’m not sure that step is necessary, as our Birth chart provides plenty of raw material, and Resonance with extant Earth Energies provides the rest.
It’s all Metaphor anyway, so it doesn’t really matter. However, having more Perspectives gives us greater Resilience. The six blind men all had different notions about the Elephant, but we approach “Reality” itself more closely when we see through the hands of all six blind men. You can easily imagine that Relating to the Elephant will be a lot more effective than Relating to the Snake, the pillar, the fan, the spear, the rope, or the wall.
Sedna turns Retrograde around 8pm PST on 26 August, so now that we know what’s going on, the Energy should Lighten Up after that.
With all the Blessings in the recent Full Moon chart, I assumed that the Disturbance was “just” Upper Limits.
ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ
(2) And now that I look at the rest of the Sedna-Station chart, hmmm, I guess it is Upper Limits!
Of course now that we know the Timing, between now and 8pm PST 26 August we’ll be taking full Advantage of this Opportunity to Learn more about how we Sabotage ourself, right? It’s easier to Transcend our Unconscious Limits if we can manage to bring them into Consciousness.
ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ
(3) I’ll skip right to the Bottom Line. You know those “random” ancient but oh-so crystal clear and emotionally loaded Memories you’ve been having? Well, this is a direct Challenge for you to Manifest a different Outcome this time, one more in keeping with what you Want.
ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ
(4) It’s actually bigger than that, but that’s your Microscopic view of the Macrocosm – like the six blind men and the elephant, we all see the Universe through our own particular lens. Chances are, the Memories you’ve been encountering have a lot to do with your Deepest Desire, hence with your Mission. And of course your Mission is all about the Macrocosm, because the Macrocosm is a humongous jigsaw puzzle in Time and your Mission is one of the pieces.
ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ
(5) And it’s about how our place in the World will evolve over the next four hard years, as the old social and economic order falls away and is replaced (or not) by a wide range of new Opportunities – Opportunities which we ourselves ultimately Create.
Among the 1%, “Crisis Investing” is a popular trend. The idea is to take any given Crisis – especially including the ones they helped to Create – and figure out how to make a fortune from it. Imagine for instance if you’d cornered the market for Soup Kettles in 1929. Or Epi Pens in 2008. Or bombs in 1937. We can translate this into taking any given Crisis, and figuring out how to use it to Transform the Planet and Her Denizens.
ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ
(1) Sedna is Stationary at 27 Taurus, Square (Mastery through Challenge) to Pallas (Boundaries).
Also, Saturn Initiated Mars yesterday, at 10 Sagittarius, which represents the Symbols of Opportunity and Privilege – for females. That should bode well for our PIAVAs over the next 19 months. Mars-Saturn is about Focusing our Energy into The Most Important Thing, which can involve temporarily giving up what we Want to Focus on.
And, Mars went Out of Bounds (Strong) in early August, till the end of October.
Sedna’s Station makes a Trine Bridge across the Opposition between a Mercury-Venus-Jupiter Stellium and Chiron, which Opposition is T-Squared by Pholus-Quaoar and Lachesis-Ixion.
That deserves a separate post.
What it basically means is that the easiest way to Thrive over the next four years is to Lovingly Embrace your Fear and Anger now.
Along with the Mercury-Venus-Jupiter Stellium, the Sedna Station anchors the base of a Square Fez with Pallas and Pholus-Quaoar-Galactic Center (a Clear Dictate from HQ to Take Full Responsibility for the Survival of the Planet). Meaning that the two primary Quincunxes are Sedna to Pholus-Quaoar (I Wonder if I’m ready to Surrender what’s not Necessary) and Pallas to Mercury-Venus-Jupiter (I Wonder if I’m prepared to Set Boundaries against my old Ego?) in Virgo (Ego Death).
(2) This isn’t the only reason, but the Saturn-Mars Initiation and a Mercury-Venus-Jupiter Stellium form the base of a Ceres (Sustainability) Quintile Yod (big Learning Opportunity). If we expand our Sensitivity a little and add Pallas and Vesta (Unconscious Beliefs), we approach a Grand Quintile (Openness to Learning). The Waning Jupiter-Saturn Quintile invites us to Learn about the Jupiter-Saturn Cycle (see #5 below).
(3) Mnemosyne (Memory) is also Stationary, turning Retrograde at 11am PDT on 30 August. It’s Sextile to the ongoing Nessus-OR10 Conjunction (Eruption of Memories of Privilege or Abuse), which Sextile forms the base of a Makemake (Manifestation) Finger of God (Pay Attention!).
Mnemosyne also forms a Trine Bridge (the Easy Way) across the Opposition between the Sun and Nessus-OR10. In other words the Memories will probably be a relatively easy way to Let Go of our PTSD, if we remember to Let them Go instead of Grasping them again. Hint – Empathize with your Victim.
(4) Mars and Saturn are just coming within Sensitivity for Squaring the Nodes. Mars exactly Squares the Nodes on 29 August; Saturn crosses into 3-Degree Sensitivity on 27 August.
(5) We’ll get into the nitty-gritty of this soon. It’s about Mercury Retrograding over Jupiter at the end of Virgo Opposing Chiron at the end of Pisces. The Jupiter-Chiron Cycle is another Fresh Violets in an Ancient Pottery Bowl Cycle, like the Chiron-Neptune Cycle, as their respective Initiations Danced together. So the Jupiter-Chiron Cycle serves the Chiron-Neptune Cycle, and the latter is about New Economic Paradigms.
We’ve talked about that a lot – see Chiron-Neptune in the list of Categories at right. The Jupiter-Saturn Cycle puts us at the end of the Debriefing of the Industrial Era, where we’re descending into Disorder so the cauldron can be stirred and the New Social and Economic Order can emerge.
ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ ϖ
On 22 August Sappho (Self-Love) Initiated Venus (Heart, Values) at 22 Virgo, which is about Claiming One’s Royalty and Wealth.
On 26 August (3pm PDT) Orcus (Oath-Breaking and Guilt) Initiates Hopi (Respect for All Things) in 8 Virgo, which is about Opening to Learning/Remembering New Skills.
On 27 August Lachesis crosses Ixion (Changing the Timetable for the Liberation of our Repressed Genius); it’s a Confidence-Builder. The Initiation occurred in February 2016 at 25 Sagittarius, which is about Playing at Competence.
On 16 September Jupiter (Expansion) Initiates Sappho (Self-Love) at 2 Libra, which is about Wisdom. On 18 September Makemake Initiates Sappho, and on 19 September Makemake Initiates Jupiter, both at 3 Libra, which is about A New Day Dawning, with Everything Changed. The Harvest Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on Chiron in Pisces will be held on 16 September. On that day Varuna (the Life Force) moves into Leo, meaning perhaps the end of 23 years of concern about Health, and the beginning of 23 years of Playful Self-Love.