There are several layers to the 8-9 June Eris Initiation of Uranus. The Initiation, and the next Century that it colors (the Cycle lasts about a Century), is about Abundance – Abundance of Spirit, and Abundance of the Material toys that Spirit likes to play with. Abundance, of course, means Having Enough to Share.
Uranus symbolizes our Connection to our Individual Soul, and Eris represents the Revelation of what’s been Denied – and what threatens to remain Denied. This is the Energy we’ve been dealing with all year so far: Removing our Masks, getting Honest with ourself, Insights about our Limiting Unconscious Beliefs, the Ego Death we need to endure in order to Expand into our Life Mission, and most prominently the Rebirth we’re Experiencing in the process.
Where has your Attention been so far this year? On the Ego Death, or on the Rebirth? If you Learn to recognize the symptoms of Ego Death, you can put its discomfort into Perspective while you look forward to, and PIAVA, the glorious Future your Rebirth promises. Intention follows Attention. The more you dwell on the Ego Death, the more you’re likely to depress your Future.
(1) The Big Picture in the first layer is all about the Rebirth. As Rebirths go, this one is Blessed. If we can be Present with the difficulties that are normal for Ego Death and Rebirth, the result promises Abundance of Spiritual and Material rewards.
(2) A complexity that could hinder the Grace if allowed to develop negatively (for instance, if we failed to Love our Fear to Death, or if we sank into Despair about how distant we seem to be from Living from our True, Effortless, Joyful, Playful, Shameless Talents), can be resolved by PIAVAing “Ganeshi, please remove all Obstacles between me and Embracing my Despair” and “I Affirm that my most Powerful Skills are available for me to use without Fear.” Or something like that.
(3) Recovery of the Soul’s message that we’ve been Denying (seeking Truth) will leverage the Energy locked in our Fear of (Ego) Death, and in our Despair, to Power an even more profound Rebirth. Think about it; haven’t you been thinking about how your Future looks and Feels more inviting to you than it has in a while? Haven’t you been smiling to yourself more often in the last several days?
(4) All year we’ve been unavoidably dwelling on what’s not been working, because it’s forced us to detour from our regular schedule to put out the Brushfires and frighten away the Wolves. Well, we should be done with that now. In the process we’ve Let Go of a lot of old baggage we no longer need, and, now streamlined, we’re Free to Manifest our Heart’s Desire.
(5) The ring-pass-not between Ego Death and Rebirth is Confusion. Most of us instantaneously convert our Confusion to either Fear or Anger, or both. Use that Energy to protect your Boundaries, either by taking precautions against whatever your Fear warns against, or by Safely expressing your Anger to those who would Abuse you. Then, when you’re Safe, go back and look for the Confusion beneath the Fear or Anger.
There’s a Question there – what is it? Maybe “Why don’t people Respect me?” or “Why are people so Selfish?” or “What did I ever do to them?” Whatever it is, make it into a PIAVA. Maybe “I Wonder how I might command Respect” or “What would it Feel like to be as Selfish as they are, without violating my own Values” or “God/Goddess, please show me how I might Act differently, that would produce a better result.”
Think about the areas of your Life that have been working just fine. “I Wonder what’s different about my Energy in these areas that are working, in contrast to my Energy in the areas that aren’t working.”
(6) A major result of this Ego-Death Rebirth, is that we will be permanently Changed, as we are Learning to apply our Energy directly toward our Desires in a very Sustainable way. You’ve probably already detected those Changes, eh?
(1) The Eris-Uranus Initiation, which takes place at 24 Aries (a Vision of Abundance) is at the base of a Haumea Kite (Rebirth with Grace). Haumea is Conjoined by the asteroid Nemesis – Rebirth is the Nemesis of the Olde Ego. The arms of the Kite are Sappho (Self-Love) and Ixion (our Forbidden Genius). The Grand Trine that forms the body of the Kite shines great Grace on the mantra of Soul-Love-Genius. The Kite itself promises Rebirth into this mantra.
(2) The arms of the Kite form the Trine atop a Square Fez, as both Sappho and Ixion are Squared by planets one Sign away on either side of Uranus-Eris. In this Square Fez, the determining Quincunxes are Sappho-to-Chiron (Embracing our Despair) and Ixion-to-Sedna (Overcoming Fear of Embracing our Forbidden Genius). The secret to resolving a Fez is to Surrender any difficulty in the Squares (Sedna-to-Sappho, or Fear to Love, and Ixion-to-Chiron, or Despair over ever being able to pursue our Deepest Desires), to the Mystery (ie, PIAVA) of the Quincunxes. Sedna is Conjoined by Mercury and Atropos (Awareness of Fear of Death, or Awareness of the Death of Fear).
(3) Chiron and Sedna-Mercury-Atropos make a Yod to Haumea-Nemesis. Uranus-Eris makes it into a Yod Kite. I’m told by my CAO that folks call this a Boomerang Yod, and that the focus remains on the point of the Yod (Haumea-Nemesis), but with the Power of Uranus-Eris acting like a bow-string to activate Haumea-Nemesis (Ego Death/Rebirth) even more strongly.
(4) This Fez overlain on a Trine Kite makes a huge Five-Pointed Star (Manifestation, Power, Magic), also pointing at Haumea-Nemesis – Yet another Booster for Rebirth into our Future. It looks a little like a Jack-in-the-box hidden inside one of those old wire-handled white thin-cardboard take-out containers from a Chinese restaurant. We might even call the Configuration a Jack-in-the-Box, or a Chinese Takeout.
(5) Mars (Energy, Anger) butts in, Opposing Sedna-Mercury-Atropos, and making a T-Square (Mastery through Challenge) to Sappho, in Leo, doubling our Challenge to Self-Love. The Vacancy (26 Aquarius) that will make this into a Balanced Grand Cross is about Innovation – taking what you know about one field, and applying it to solve a problem in another field.
(6) Mars is one corner of the foot of a Quintile Yod pointing at Ceres (Sustainability), along with Jupiter, which is Conjunct the North Node (Expanding into our Lifetime Mission, and into more directly pursuing our Desires).