- Cancel the Negative thought
- Neutralize the Energy Created by it
- Upgrade the thinker
We aren’t through yet with the Solstice-Full-Moon action, so I’ve been trying to put off writing about next week. Then it finally dawned on me – after several images of Trauma intruded – that we’re in the middle of next week’s Energy already.
(1) That Energy’s name is Fear.
It’s part of the work we’ve been doing getting Honest with ourself, and it’s a foundation for our Rebirth.
Here’s a good description of it…
And as usual, Dr. Kim is tuned right in. Here are two of her recent short videos on the subject, similar but different, and both very worthwhile, short maps of exactly what we recommend…
If what you Experience turns out to be Anger instead, drill down beneath it. Anger is a perfectly valid Response to Fear, as Anger is just a Self-Protection. But underneath your Anger is Fear. Find it.
(2) Fear is literally a Siren Song for us; we can’t not Pay Attention to it. In this case there is a very strong Call to Action involved, and the appropriate Action is to look at what it is about ourself that we’re afraid to admit. Afraid to admit to others, yes, but especially what we’re afraid to admit to ourself.
This is not about Self-Criticism. We aren’t talking about those nagging voices telling you what’s wrong with you. We need to dig beneath those. We can start by Asking “Whose voice is that, anyway?” – that’ll remind us that the Self-Criticism isn’t really Self at all. Ask “What is it that would really Excite me?” Excitement is Fear plus Breathing. The question of the month is “Why haven’t I been doing those Exciting things all along?”
You can make a list of those “reasons,” and then convert each of the Yes-Buts to Yes-Ands. Yes-But I would make a fool of myself. Yes-And, How would that Feel in my Body? Yes-And, I’ll have to Learn to Love that Feeling too, won’t I. Yes-And, I can do that, can’t I; I’ve done worse things. Yes-And, if I had the Choice, which would I Choose? To have Excitement in my Life, or to never Feel Embarrassed? Yes-And, it might be Exciting to be, Um, Bareassed occasionally, eh?
This is all about Embracing our own Truth and recognizing how much doing that unlocks Unlimited Potential.
If Traumatic Memories or Visions arise in the next several weeks, go out of your way to Embrace yourself – “You poor Sweetheart, you must have Felt horrible when that happened. Remember that Trauma can be Acute (sudden and Shocking) or Chronic (slow, easily dismissed as no Biggie, but repeated).
(3) There is much Grace available to us here; we only need to remember to find Gratitude and Embrace it, even – especially – in the midst of Pain and Despair.
(4) Be mindful that what you Experience in the next few weeks may not be Personal. Don’t waste any Energy on “That couldn’t have happened.” It doesn’t matter. What matters is that you accept what you’re Feeling as if the Memories were Truly yours, and Embrace your Emotions in their wake. The Planet is moving through big Transitions, and you may just be Chosen to help Heal that dark Energy. We’re All One, what happens to Any of us happens to All of us. The important thing is the Healing.
The Memories could be those of another Lifetime, of a neighbor, of a character in a movie or newsfeed, or of a Soul Sibling you hardly if at all know in the current Incarnation. The Memories could be a Story that your Psyche made up to symbolize other, more subtle or profound Fears. What’s Important is to Embrace the Feelings that arise, and the more repulsive the Feelings, the more Important it is to Embrace them. Whether or not the Memories are True and Truly yours, in this moment the Feelings are True and Truly yours.
There are no failures here; Embracing ten percent of them is far better than Resisting a hundred percent of them. And you can Trust that whatever you don’t get Embraced this time around, you’ll get to revisit later. Good reason to make a little extra Effort now. But Safety First; take it one step at a time so you don’t bite off more than you can chew, or try to do in public what will be a lot more comfortable in private. Without Safety, we can easily tread backwards.
(5) Like your Mission, the exact nature of your Abandoned Genius may be hidden from you. Even if you spend a good part of your day daydreaming about it, the Story may be a Metaphor – and probably is. You hear stories about folks stumbling into what seems to be their Right Livelihood or True Calling, and it may be more Important to Make Yourself Available for your Genius to find you, than to Seek it out Actively.
But it doesn’t matter. You can PIAVA to “Lovingly and Gently take meaningful steps toward your Abandoned Genius” without having to know what you’re approaching, or what’s approaching you. It’s likely to be related to those Feelings you’ve been Resisting all your Life, the ones you’re now Embracing with all your Heart because you know the Survival of yourself, your Loved Ones, and the Planet depends upon it.
§ § § § §
For the rest of the Solstice-New-Moon stuff we’re still working with, see…
§ § § § §
(1) The dwarf planet Sedna (Actions Taken out of Fear) Initiates the asteroids Veritas (Latin for Truth) on 27 June, and Aletheia (Greek for Truth) on 8 July, both at 26 Taurus (“A Spanish gallant serenades his lover“).
The reason we put such emphasis on the Initiations, is that they signify important Changes in the Energy, in the Milieu, in the temperature of our bathwater.
Asteroid cycles are usually about four years, so for the next four years our Disowned Fear will be serenading us. It would be an excellent time to start crooning back to it, so we can convert it to Excitement.
(2) Sedna-Veritas-Aletheia is the Power Source in one of those Crossbow-Slingshot-Boomerang Yod-Yod Kite Configurations.
The Yod or Finger of God is a third planet at the Far Midpoint between two planets that are Sextile to one another. The focus is the third planet. Now add a fourth planet at the Near Midpoint of the first two (Opposite the third planet), and you have one of these Slingshots. The focus remains the third planet, while the fourth planet becomes the projectile aimed at the bulls-eye, powered by the tension between the first two planets.
Here the third planet (focus or target) is a Stationary Mars (Action). Mars goes Direct at 24 Scorpio on 29 June. That’s the tail end of the Leo Duad of Scorpio, so it’s about diving deep (Scorpio) into our Ego Identity (Leo).
The first two planets, in the Sextile-bowstring, are the Uranus-Eris-Ceres-Mnemosyne Stellium (Making our Truth Permanent), and Mercury-Chaos (Glimpsing our Unlimited Potential). Mnemosyne adds the possibility that we can Recover Memories of the landmark events which caused us to Mask ourself in this Lifetime.
- Mnemosyne Opposes Haumes on 25 June
- Eris Initiates Mnemosyne on 2 July at 24 Aries (Abundance)
- Uranus Initiates Mnemosyne on 5 July in 25 Aries (Awareness of New Dimensions)
- Mnemosyne Opposes Nemesis on 12 July
(3) Sedna-Verititas-Aletheia is also the head of a Kite, mounted on a Grand Trine between Mars, Chiron (Despair and Miracles), and Varuna (the Life Force).
(4) Chiron, meanwhile, is also at the head of a T-Square across the Opposition between Mercury-Chaos and the Ixion-Pholus-Lachesis-Quaoar Stellium (Taking Full Responsibility for Embracing our Abandoned Genius is not only Timely, but also Essential for Survival – ours and the Planet’s).
The Uranus-Eris-Ceres-Mnemosyne Stellium Trine-Bridges the T-Square.
(5) Which leads us to a second Slingshot, this one aimed at the Ixion-Pholus-Lachesis-Quaoar Stellium, powered by Mercury-Chaos, with the Sextile between Varuna and Sedna-Verititas-Aletheia as the bowstring.
All these Configurations take place between 22 and 29 Degrees, and will trigger your natal planets in those Degrees. That’s a wide Orb for Transits, but the planets themselves stretch the Sensitivity. For instance,
- Chaos is a little over two Degrees from Opposing Ixion
- Ixion is a little over one Degree from Opposition to Mercury
- Mercury is one Degree from Opposing Pholus
- Pholus is only a few arcminutes past Lachesis
- Lachesis is one Degrees short of the Galactic Center
- Quaoar is one and a half Degrees past the Galactic Center
Altogether spanning 22-29 Degrees of Gemini-Sagittarius. These folks are all Retrograde, so there are no Initiations or Can-Openers among them at this time.
And while the Orb may be wide for Transits, it’s not wide at all for a birth chart, and there’s no question that this is our Rebirth, the Birth of our True Self.
Which means that all this will apply for the Life of our Reborn Self, and will apply to any Projects we begin now, including the Project of Unconditionally Loving ALL of our Emotions, and of Embracing our Abandoned Genius.