(1) The 20 June Full Moon precedes the Solstice by a little less than half a day, so we can see this Moon as impacting the next half-year. And I’ll venture a prognostication that the next half-year, and even the next month, will have a big impact on how long our species continues to dominate this Planet – to the extent that it does. Our species is a much bigger legend in it’s own mind, than it is the Planet’s natural herstory.
(2) This should be no surprise, as we’ve been working up to it since mid-May, but a very prominent feature of this Full Moon, and of the span of its influence, will be setting Boundaries against the Abuses of the Patriarchy.
(3) It should be obvious how closely all this is Related to our recent adventures in Removing our Masks. This represents a Major Shift in our Consciousness, as we begin to realize how much we’ve (been) Changed, and as we begin the hard work of rebuilding our Cultures to reflect our new Awareness.
(4) As our Consciousness Shifts, so will our Values, very Powerfully – so you can be liberal with your Yes-Ands about letting your Values Grow along with the rest of you and your sphere of influence.
Methinks we’ll see some very profound Changes in the near Future, even perhaps our long-awaited Tripping Point.
(1) The asteroid Lachesis, the dwarf planet Quaoar, and the Galactic Center all stand behind this Full Moon. That’s a heavy lineup. Lachesis measures the thread that determines the length of a Lifetime. Quaoar provides Guidance that permits Survival. And the Galactic Center is the Source of our Bottom-Line Energy, the Sun’s Sun’s Sun so to speak. In a word, Headquarters.
The Quaoar-Lachesis Initiation occurred 18 March in 30 Sagittarius, which reflects the Power of Ritual.
(2) In addition, the asteroid Klotho (she who cuts the cloth for the Lifeline that Lachesis measures) begins a gauntlet on Solstice Day, as it Opposes dwarf planet 2007 OR10 (potentially disruptive material erupting from deep within the Unconscious). It Opposes Centaur and dwarf planet Nessus (Abuse and Privilege) on 26 June, and is Initiated by dwarf planet Orcus (Dismantling of Obsolete Oaths) on 28 June.
The Klotho-OR10 Cycle (An Assignment from the Deeps) that’s now Blooming was Initiated at the Northern Winter Solstice in 2014 in 2 Pisces, which is about Removing ourself from Unsafe Situations.
The Klotho-Nessus Cycle (Letting Go of Abuse and Privilege) that’s Flowering as we speak began earlier in December 2014 at 28 Aquarius, which concerns Maintaining our Safety.
The 28 June Klotho-Orcus Initiation (Learning to Discern Living Vows from Dead ones) is at 7 Virgo, which is about Patriarchal Privilege and Enslavement of Females.
Mercury (Awareness and Communication) ran the same Gauntlet (but in Gemini, T-Squaring the lot) from 13-18 June.
The asteroid Atropos (she who cuts the Chord when a Lifeline has run out of thread) will also be T-Squaring everyone from Gemini, for the rest of June.
Pallas (Boundaries) ran this Gauntlet (but in Pisces) during the last half of May, being Initiated by the Three Dwarfs in the same Degrees as Klotho. Pallas is Stationary (Strong) and turning Retrograde on 21 June at 8 Pisces, so she’ll be retracing her steps across this minefield in an Exposition between now and August.
Pallas Initiated Klotho (Starting over with new Boundaries) on New Years Day 1980 at 28 Aquarius (Maintaining our Safety). This was the year that the 1% resumed their Control over the US government for the first time since the early 1930s. The Klotho-Pallas Opposition (Flowering) occurs on 30 June.
Because Klotho’s orbit is less than three months shorter than Pallas’s, their Cycles are very long and irregular, and their speeds are so similar that it’s difficult to identify their Angles with certainty. A previous Opposition occurred in 1934. If this Cycle proves to be correlated with the tug of war between the People and the Lizards, then we could see a return to relative Democracy by 2020.
We’ll need it, because with current trends by the time the Digital Age begins in 2020, there will be four very distinct classes of people in the “developed” World: the Owners, the Engineers and Coders, the Servants, and the Indigent.
(3) The Full-Moon Opposition is Bridged by a Trine from the Sun to the asteroid Juno (the Edges of Consciousness), which is Stationary (Strong) and turning Direct on 22 June.
The dwarf planet Makemake (Manifestation), still Stationary (Strong) from its 13 June turnabout, T-Squares the Full Moon.
(4) Venus (Values, Walking in Beauty) Quintiles (Learning) Uranus-Eris-Ceres (Making our new Honesty with Ourself a Permanent part of our Psyche and Personality) and Jupiter-North Node (Expanding into our Mission) from 18 June till 22 June, wrapping itself around the Solstice Moon, as Uranus-Eris-Ceres and Jupiter-North Node Biquintile (Learning – Cementing – new Patterns) one another.
Eris and Uranus both Initiate Ceres on 21 and 23 June at the familiar 24 Aries, the Picture of Abundance.
Jupiter Initiates the North Node on 24 June in 17 Virgo, which concerns “The explosive energy of long-repressed contents of the Unconscious.“
The Biquintile between Uranus-Eris-Ceres and Jupiter-North Node persists in one subset or another from 6 May till 22 July, so this has been an integral part of our Mask-Replacement endeavors as well.