The highly recommended 9th Annual Tapping World Summit will occur online from 27 February through 10 March, 2017. To register, which is free, see…
Registration will allow you to access an intro to Tapping by Nick Ortner, and a discussion of the Scienterrific basis for Tapping by David Feinstein, both of whom have been fundamental in bringing Tapping to the World (not at all to diminish the Work of founder and Amazing Person Gary Craig).
Nick and Jessica Ortner have spread Tapping to literally millions with their documentary, World Summits, and many other efforts. Nick lives in Connecticut, and organized a world-wide effort to bring help to the Traumatized folks in Sandy Hook after the elementary school shooting there. David Feinstein, PhD, is the Energy-Psychology half of the Energy-Medicine pairing with his wife Donna Eden. He researched and wrote the academic articles which convinced the American Psychological Association to allow therapists to get continuing education credits for training in Tapping. And I hope someone writes Gary Craig’s biography before his contributions are obscured by the profit-hungry Branders to who he gave away his Life Work. Gary deserves Sainthood.
- Day One sees sessions by Nick on Manifestation and Dawson Church, another long-time supporter of Tapping, on Physiology.
- Day Two: Jessica Ortner on Weight and Margaret Lynch on Confidence.
- Day Three – Paul Scheele, and Alina Frank and Craig Weiner, on Prosperity.
- Day Four is on Resilience (Cheryl Richardson) and Letting Go of the Past (Brad Yates).
- Day Five is on Health, featuring Nick and our fellow traveler Dr. Kim D’Eramo.
- Day Six – Relationship Drama, with Jessica, and Jennifer Partridge.
- Day Seven: Healing – Gwenn Bonnell and Julie Schiffman.
- Day Eight, Carol Tuttle and our Heroine Donna Eden on Energy and Sue Beer on Trauma.
- Day Nine: Future Fear by Mary Ayers and Disappointment by Rick Wilkes.
- Day Ten sees Emma Roberts on Sleep and Carol Look on Gratitude.
- And as a Bonus Jessica will present sessions on Integration and Personal Peace.
Potential additional bonuses include sessions on Burnout with Carol Look, Procrastination with Brad Yates, Eyesight with Eleanore Duyndam, Self-Esteem with Lindsay Kenny, Soul Purpose with Carol Tuttle, Intimate Relationships with Alina Frank and Craig Weiner, Choice with Patricia Carrington, Children with Peta Stapleton – and yet more sessions and interviews with Bob Proctor, Carol Look, Carol Tuttle, Dawson Church, Joseph Mercola, Patricia Carrington, Joe Vitale, Jack Canfield, Bruce Lipton, Cheryl Richardson, Kris Carr, Louise Hay, Mark Hyman, Nick, Wayne Dyer, Lissa Rankin, Christiane Northrup, Iyanla Vanzant, and Jessica.
If you aren’t already Tapping daily, please sign up for this and watch the sessions that sound most appealing to you. You won’t regret it, because it will Change your Life.