Comparing the astrocalendar for the last few days, such as…
- 6 December 7pm PST Mnemosyne Stationary (Memories)
- 7 December noon PST Orcus Stationary (Making and Breaking Oaths)
I find that I’ve been irresistibly narcoleptic during the Big Event Climaxes. Interesting. As soon as I figure out what to PIAVA, I’ll have to PIAVA about that. Probably something about a Rapid and Complete and Loving and Gentle Letting-Go to make sure I haven’t missed anything. Certainly Enjoyed some solid Loving and Gentle sleeps.
Several more Big Event Climaxes to go, such as…
- 8 December 1:30pm PST Moon over Uranus-Eris-Ceres-Mnemosyne (Yintegrity) in Septile Kite (Timing Lessons)
- 9 December 9am PST Eurydike Station (Trust)
- 9 December 4pm PST Ceres Station (Sustainability)
- 13 December 1am PST Moon over Asbolus (Intuition) in Septile Kite (Timing Lessons)
- 14 December 4pm PST Pallas-Mars Initiation (Active Boundary-Setting around the New Economy)*
- 15 December 1pm PST Ixion-Sun Initiation (Rejecting Intimidation and Shaming)*
- 16 December 1:30pm PST Moon over Vesta (Unconscious Beliefs) in Septile Kite (Timing Lessons)
* We haven’t written about these yet; coming soon.
The rest of December is pretty busy too, including Mercury turning Retrograde, spanning 19 December through 8 January and the first half of Capricorn – if you’re traveling for the Holydays and difficulties arise, Tap Out any Anxiety, avoid Rushing, stay Practical, and Be Fully Responsibility for what you’re Creating. Better yet, use Skype (if you can get the bandwidth).
If you have to do Holyday travel, it would be an ideal time to visualize your Destination using the Theta technique we describe at https://astrobuss.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/piavac/ including the Complications extension. Do the same for your Safe and Easy Return Home. And while you’re at it, it’s a great Opportunity to get Honest with yourself about your possible Masochism (to travel at the absolutely worst time of year, especially on the north side of the Planet) and Lack of Self-Sovereignty (Need to Please Others). Bottom Line remains What Are We Learning?
Meanwhile, here are a couple of great blogs/posts…
An excellent summary of what we’ve been up to trying to keep up with the Changes that the Planet has been going through, with suggestions for Self-Care…
I’d add frequent showers.
And, some fascinating solid Perspectives on many common issues…
“What Do You Think of Recent World Events” (aka “Grab me by the What?”) for instance, is one of many good ones.
As is often the case, thanks to https://bluedragonjournal.com/ for links.