This is an excellent, if not completely explicit, beginning toward explaining the Connection between Lunar Energy/Emotion and Matter, as well as the waves of Emotional turmoil many of us are experiencing…
It’s long, but well worth finishing. Thanks to https://bluedragonjournal.com/ for the tip.
The dwarf planet Haumea – Rebirth – is sitting between us and Arcturus, focusing Arcturian Energy to our Planet.
Haumea is one corner of the Ixion Golden Rectangle and Sedna Yin Gate that we’ve been discussing, as well as one corner of the Eurydike Grand Sextile, all of which are ongoing. Haumea is also only a few Degrees south of Arcturus in Declination.
We refer to the Golden Rectangle as the “Ixion Golden Rectangle” because the Recovery of our Abandoned Genius (Ixion) is for most of us the most Challenging element in the Golden Rectangle. It’s four corners are…
- Ixion-Pholus: Being Fully Responsible to our Abandoned Genius (or, as Marianne Williamson so poetically expresses it, our Brilliance, Gorgeousness, Talent, and Fabulosity)
- Dwarf planet Chaos: Unlimited Potential
- Haumea: Rebirth
- Uranus-Eris-Ceres-Mnemosyne: Egoic Fidelity to our Soul Self, Being Open to the Revelation of Denial, and Making this Sustainable, via the Loving Embrace of Challenging Memories
We refer to the Yin Gate as the “Sedna Yin Gate” because Conscious and Loving Response to Terror (Sedna) is the most Challenging element in the Yin Gate. A Yin Gate above all asks us to recognize that Contradiction exists only in the mind; in Reality there is Paradox – Coexistence on levels that the mind does not understand, but not Contradiction. In addition to the Golden Rectangle, the Yin Gate‘s Spine is comprised of…
- Lilith: Self-Sovereignty
- Sedna: Conscious and Loving Response to Fear
Lilith is particularly associated with Female Self-Sovereignty, highlighting the Challenges presented by Misogynist politics. As important, Lilith is associated with Sovereignty for the Anima or Inner Female of the second gender.
Sedna is also the focus of a Quintile Yod from Jupiter and Mercury, meaning that it is Very Important that we Learn how to Consciously Expand into being Lovingly Aware of what most Frightens us. Start by Breathing.
We refer to the Grand Sextile as the “Eurydike Grand Sextile” because when we use established astrological planets we only get five of the six corners. The sixth corner would be the Vacancy, which becomes the Strongest corner of the Grand Sextile, and signifies the Energy which we must provide Consciously in order to trigger the Ease and Grace implied by a Grand Sextile.
The esoteric asteroid Eurydike (Trust) fills the Grand Sextile Vacancy, so it is Trust that will Liberate Grace for us here. In addition to the Golden Rectangle and Eurydike, the sixth corner of the Grand Sextile is Pallas (Boundaries).
And finally, Sedna is also one corner of the Grand Cross, with Lilith, Eurydike, and Pallas. A Grand Cross shows the necessity to Multitask in order to attend to all of the Energy we’re encountering, in this case the necessity to split our Attention between
- Responding Consciously to Fear,
- Asserting our Self-Sovereignty,
- Setting Effective Boundaries, and
- Trusting our Heart’s Truth
without diminishing our Attention to any of the four.
For dessert, we also have in today’s Quitaly chart two Fingers of God (Pay Attention!) intertwined with each other and with a Major Tricolor (Curiosity), as follows…
- A Yod to Vesta (Unconscious Beliefs) from Mercury-Hylonome (Conscious Escape from Archetypes) and OR10-Nessus (Irruption of Memories of Abuse) and a Yod to OR10-Nessus from Vesta and Makemake-Hopi (Manifesting in the context of Respect for All Things): In the guise of unpleasant or Traumatic Memories, we are being Liberated from Limiting Beliefs; it behooves us to stay Conscious and Loving with our Libereation this rather than indulging our Victim – that was then, this is Now. Recognize the Connection between Manifesting in the context of Respect for All Things and the download from the Arcturians.
- A Square (Mastery through Challenge) from Vesta to Sappho-Klotho (Designing a new Ego wrapped around Self-Love) is Quincunx (Curiosity) to OR10-Nessus, which is in turn Trine (Grace) to Sappho-Klotho: We invoke our own Passion to lend Power to our Rebirth into Self-Love by Embracing Perpetual Curiosity – AND AVOIDING CONCLUSIONS – about the Relationship between Traumatic Experience/Memory and Limiting Beliefs. Recognize the Connection between Passion-Emotion-Power and Suzanne’s comments in the Arcturian message above:
“What you will need to let go is the causation of any actions and behaviors that cannot resonate to the fifth dimension. Then, in order to release that causation, you will need to identify those thoughts, emotions, and actions that prevent you from resonating to the fifth dimension.“You will begin by identifying “First Cause.” We define First Cause as that which creates the first thoughts and emotions that bond together to create the “First Concept.” To change a behavior, you must start with the conception of that which caused that behavior.“The conception is what thoughts and what emotional reactions created, accompanied, and/or arose from that conceptual thought. We are not using the word “concept” as just an idea. We also use it conceptually, as in the ability to conceive.“Once your thoughts and emotions join to conceive a “concept,” they begin to bond and intertwine in a multidimensional manner. The lowest frequencies of the conceptual bond hold fear and doubt. Conversely, the highest frequenciesof the conceptual bond hold love and light.”