I’ll use Huge Reboot 2 as a template, grey it out a bit, and add comments to it in black.
Before we go into more detail about all the weekend Fireworks, I’ll built a Timetable, so we can at least test our Sensitivities. Take notes, and tell me what you Learn. The interactions between events will of course be Confusing, but that’s the nature of Real Life.
- 8am PDT – Ixion Initiates Mars 23 Sagittarius (Your Abandoned Orphan begins to Feel that they have Permission to Act Out)
There could be lots of Excitement here, or Guilt, or both. Examine any Guilt to see where it originated – it’s NOT about the Present Moment, so don’t let your thoughts take you out of your Opportunity to Grow – this is Important. What part of yourself have you been more Willing to Share than usual over the last few days?
- noon PDT – Varuna enters Leo (Celebrating the Life Force)
Varuna has been in Cancer since 1993; it’s as if the Life Force is graduating from high school. Scary, but Exhilarating, and mostly Full of Itself, ready to Conquer the World. Go for it!
- 7pm PDT – Asbolus Stationary Retrograde 16 Gemini (Opening your Emotional Channel to Receiving Intuitions)
We haven’t talked about Asbolus a lot, because it hasn’t been at the Focus of Attention like the other Centaurs lately. However, it is strongly Lit Up here.
Asbolus was a female Centaur and a Seer. Her Station is at the Focus of a Finger of God, off a base of the Waning Sextile between Juno-Lilith and Pluto. Mercury makes a Waxing Square to Asbolus as well.
We all have a “preferred” or primary Channel for Receiving (or Ignoring) Intuitions; a Little Voice, a Picture, a Gut Feeling, etc. If we allowed our intellectual Conclusions to Override our Intuitions, we will probably get a vivid Lesson in Opening to our Intuition here – if we can shut down the thought machine enough to Receive the Lesson. If we already Respected our Intuition, we may find new Channels Opening.
- noon PDT – Full Moon and Penumbral Eclipse 25 Pisces (Busy, Busy, Busy)
The Moon Conjoins Chiron and the Sun takes Jupiter’s place in the Grand Cross we’ve been working with for a long time – Ixion-Pholus Opposite Chaos and Chiron-Moon Opposite Sun, with Mars perched between Ixion and Pholus.
Moon-Chiron heads a Kite with Sedna and asteroid Moira (Fate) on the shoulders, and Venus-Haumea Opposite Uranus-Eris join Mars-Ixion-Pholus Opposite Chaos to form a Golden Rectangle. Uranus-Eris heads a Kite with Chaos and Pallas on the shoulders.
Wow, how many times are we going to revisit this shouting emphasis on 22-27 Degrees? We have five points toward a Grand Sextile, and if we include Vesta at 21 Cancer, ten points out of twelve for a Grand Unx Pattern-Breaker!
- 5am PDT – Haumea Initiates Venus 23 Libra (Beginning again on a new foundation of Values)
- 10am PDT – Jupiter Initiates Sappho 2 Libra (Expanding Self-Love with Wisdom)
- 8am PDT – Pholus Initiates Mars 25 Sagittarius (Practicing Actions that Betray our Self-Sabotage)
- 3pm PDT – Makemake Initiates Sappho 3 Libra (Breakthrough in Manifesting Self-Love)
- 4pm PDT – Makemake Initiates Jupiter 3 Libra (Profound New Skills with PIAVA – and PDSA)