As is often the case, our Chief Asteroid Officer noticed something I missed. Our second layer of the Eris-Uranus Initiation horrorscope, the one where The Most Important Things are…
- Embracing Confusion
- Respect for All Things
- Being Willing to Stretch
- Staying Alert for Habits that no longer Serve
(see the previous post), and of course one that applies to the rest of the Century, stays lit up a bit longer.
(1) On 11 June we’re likely to be asked to Stretch a bit more.
(2) Expect Confusion to remain Strong till 13 June – Embrace it, Wallow in it, don’t try to Change it.
I knocked over a full glass of Water today – twice. Not wanting to think my Confusion was due to a TIA, I figured I must be Regressed to infancy, to a time before I knew that those wiggly things, on the end of that pink stick-like thing that keeps waving around randomly, were “my” fingers.
Once our CAO enlightened me, I knew instantly that it was a Poltergeist. We create Poltergeists (seemingly independent actions by Material objects) by thoroughly Repressing an Emotion. We do everything we can to Avoid some Emotions (like Confusion, often); bringing those into our Embrace will Expand our Emotional range and Open our Awareness to new Blessings.
But we don’t even know we’re Avoiding the Emotions that we’ve thoroughly Repressed. Those are the Held Emotions that prevent our Awareness of the Lost Skills that are hiding behind our Karmic Limiting Beliefs – the ones that are Unconscious. Recovering those is a Treasure bigger than Smaug’s, as we won’t achieve our Mission without them.
So be Mindful of anything unusual happening this weekend, especially if Water is involved. What’s your immediate Reaction to it? Mine was Irritation. Call up that Feeling, then PIAVA “I Wonder what that was all about.”
(3) Through 14 June, be prepared for major Breakthroughs in Innovation and Creativity. If there’s a major project or hassle you’re working on…
- PIAVA a huge leap forward on 10 or 11 June (don’t be too specific, so you can be surprised),
- Change the Subject on 12 and 13 June, then
- Pay Attention on 14 June.
Good chance there’s a connection between (2) and (3) – and (1) as well. In fact it would be surprising if there wasn’t. What if I was able to Revert an Unconscious Limiting Belief that was installed before I was even Aware of my Physicality, let alone Verbal. That would have a monumental impact on my Life. It’s very difficult to approach preverbal Trauma for Healing, because the organization of our Worldview is so organized around our Languaging.
(1) The Moon lights up Jupiter and the North Node for about eight hours starting around 8am PDT on 11 June.
(2) Neptune (Material Confusion, Spiritual Clarity, and our Relationship to anything larger than ourself, Emotion, Water), which Squares Saturn and Vesta while Opposing Jupiter and hanging out near the South Node, is Stationary, turning Retrograde around 2pm PDT on 13 June.
(3) The dwarf planet Makemake (Manifestation) is Standing Still and Waxing Quintile to Saturn. The Station occurs around 7am PDT 14 June. The Insights will probably be most Fruitful between the Neptune and Makemake Stations, though the Moon crosses the Stationary Makemake at around 7pm PDT on 12 June. The current Saturn-Makemake Cycle began in mid-September 2009 in 26 Virgo, a Degree devoted to Learning new, potentially Life-Changing Rituals.
It’s very significant when a Station makes few Angles with other planets. Besides the Saturn Quintile, the only other close Angle that Makemake makes is a Waxing Unx (one Sign) by Lilith. The Lilith-Makemake Cycle began at the end of last August, in the same 1 Libra as Makemake’s current Station – virtually the same arcminute! The Moon crosses Lilith around noon PDT on 15 June.
Libra 1 is about how Observation Stops The Flow. It’s an apparent fact of Quantum Physics – the Future (or even the Present) is indeterminate until it is Observed. It’s interesting that 1 Aries, the beginning of the Personal half of the Zodiac, is about Discrete Form emerging from the Background Matrix (ie, Consciousness), while the beginning of the Relational half of the Zodiac is about The Flow, or The Zone, or Time.
Yindependence (Lilith) is of course about The Flow, about Staying in the Present Moment, Staying Present. Being Here Now, as Ram Dass puts it. And it’s appropriate that the Relational half of the Zodiac should begin with Yin and the Feminine. Libra, like Aries, is a Dynamic or Masculine Sign, but it begins with the Yin. And the Form that is Manifesting at 1 Aries is the Female form. Like the Dao, or Taijitu, Duality Unfolding from Unity, or Duality Stopping The Flow.
The Unx Angle (one twelfth of the Zodiac) is about Changing Patterns. Manifesting Yin by Changing Patterns to Cease Stopping the Flow. This is getting Deep. And of course, whatever minor or major Trauma befell me as a Newborn (which would be a Mirror for Past-Life Trauma), would have Created an Observer – Manifested Consciousness – and Stopped the Flow. Changing Patterns – I think that’s a Stephen Stills song.
“Stop, children, what’s that sound?
Everybody look what’s going down.”
Back to the Ouija Board ’60s!