Let’s do some interpretation first, then fill in the astrology later, with [cross-links]. Maybe that’ll make it easier for mobile users…
We get a bit of a breather here [3,11,12,17], relative to the last few months (and the next one) – with caveats. Foremost, we need to stay focused on our Path – Who We Are and Who We Are Becoming . And actually, it’s Who We Are Becoming that turns out to be most important [12-13,15-16].
The Most Important Thing this month  is to be Enthusiastically Loving and Gentle [6,8] with what we’re Birthing [1,9,11-13,15-17]. No need this month to focus on what we’re Denying or Giving Up , plenty of time for that next month. It’s time to make Lemonade out of what we’ve been considering our worst faults [4,8,12]!
There is one downside  that could bite us in the butt, producing angry reactions from the internalized voices of the significant adults in our childhood. However, the purpose of this Energy is Insight. If you hear angry self-talk, ask yourself whose voice that is. If it’s yours, ask how old you are. If it’s not yours, ask yourself how you would react. This could lead to Epiphanies.
Just how do we know Who We Are Becoming, if we’re still a Work in Progress (which we are)? You may have a Clear Intuition about it. If not, go with Who You Want to Become. Who would you Enjoy Being? This is a Virgin Birth, so there’s no need to impose any Limits on yourself. Give your Imagination free rein. As we Visualize and Feelize this, yes-buts will almost certainly arise. Change them to yes-ands.
“Yes-but, you can’t afford that” might become “Yes-and, we don’t know yet where the means will come from, but it will” – the means to afford it may not be monetary. Let new doors Open, and let details and mechanisms remain unknown. We aren’t Planning here, we’re Brainstorming – “No” and “But” are absent from the vocabulary. We’re midwifing a Mutant version of ourself this month. Embrace it as you would a newborn infant. No Judgment, just Love.
Here’s the astrology for the 6 May (half-past noon PDT) New Moon itself…
- The New Moon is in 17 Taurus, which is about getting Clear around what Walking in Beauty means to you (Scorpio Duad), particularly around the issue of Idealism versus Self-Trust (Swords versus Torches) 
- It will especially trigger your natal planets in 15-19 of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius 
- It’s one corner of a Grand Trine (dumb-luck Grace) with the North Node and Pluto 
- Which means that the resulting Kite is focused on the South Node 
- The Nodal Axis is half of a Grand Cross, with Saturn and Chaos Squaring it 
- The New Moon is Squared by Sappho in Leo 
- Yielding a Sappho-Square-New Moon-Quincunx-Saturn-Trine-Sappho Major Tricolor 
- Sappho in turn sits at the apex of a Finger of God, built on a base of the Pluto-South Node Sextile 
- Finally, the New Moon is Trioctile to dwarf planet Makemake 
And we can’t ignore the impending Big Picture, the 9 June Eris-Uranus Initiation, so we need to look at how Uranus is positioned in the New Moon chart…
- Uranus is one and one-quarter Degree from its Initiation by Eris at the time of the New Moon; the prior Cycle began in April 1927 at 2 Aries, “A comedian reveals human nature” 
- Uranus is fourteen arcminutes from a Can-Opener Opposition to Haumea at the time of the New Moon; the Opposition is complete on 10 May; the Initiation for this Uranus-Haumea Cycle was late September 1962 at 3 Virgo, “Two Guardian Angels” 
- Uranus-Eris makes a Grand Trine with Ixion and Klotho 
- Which creates a Kite focused on Haumea 
- Mars Squares Orcus, forming the base of a Mjolnir focused on Uranus-Eris 
- Which creates a Mjolnir Kite focused on Haumea 
- Mercury-Vesta Sextiles Chiron, which serves as the base of a Finger of God focused on Haumea 
- Add Chaos to the Haumea Kite and we have five rays of a Grand Sextile; the Vacancy is at 23 Aquarius, “A pregnant woman in light summer dress”