π π π π π
Okay, now we can, to the extent that it’s possible, get back to the Present Moment. As the internet has been afire with, lots happening 16-17 September…
- We continue receive great Insight about how to Manifest our Mission – as we intimated in the previous post, Reintegrating our Inner Orphan(s) is an important part of this
- Makemake Initiates the North Node
- We’re introduced to major new arenas of Consciousness (Remember that Confusion is the first stage of Growth)
- Jupiter Opposes Neptune
- We review all of our Relationships, and how we go about Relating
- Mercury begins to retrace its progress over the first half of Libra, as Makemake and Juno enter Libra
- We shift the major portion of our Attention from our Hara (Gut) or Muladhara (Root Chakra) to our Sahasrara (Crown Chakra)
- Saturn moves from Scorpio into Sagittarius
Let’s take these one at a time before we try to integrate them…
- Manifesting our Mission: The World has Changed, and our old methods of Surviving no longer work; we need new methods, but what methods? If we don’t know how the World has Changed, since it’s being Co-Created as we speak, how will we Intuit these? We have to PIAVA what we need; the intellect won’t be much use for finding the Big Picture, because it operates on Logic, which is based on Assumptions, and all of the Assumptions are Changing and Unknown. The intellect will be great for painting in how we Want the little pictures to look, once we know the Big Picture.
- The North Node of course symbolizes our Mission. Makemake Teaches Survival in new circumstances, and is the embodiment of Manifestation – Make-Make!
- If you were born between 1931 and 1958, your Makemake is in Cancer, and you Manifest primarily through Nurturance. If 1958-1986, Leo, through Confidence. If 1986-2015, Virgo, through Detachment. Makemake has been dancing with Libra since late 2013, and finally entered Libra for good in mid-June of this year, so henceforth it will be our Relationship to Other that will govern our Manifestations, where “Other” is Not-I and “I” is Who We Believe Ourselves to Be, Moment to Moment.
- Confusion: We, the 99%, are being Abandoned by the mainstream, which is pandering to the 1%, as the 1% is the only source of Money, and most people are still addicted to Money. As we get closer to 2020 and the beginning of the Digital Age in earnest, Money will be virtual, tightly controlled, and a Powerful tool for Controlling you. The Alternate Economy will be going Underground, and the process will be Confusing. Remember that Confusion is good, as it’s the first stage of Growth. PIAVA that you Discern whether you’ve replaced Confusion with Fear, Anger, etc., learn to Notice those Feelings rapidly, and Embrace them as the first stage of Growth. Remember that Neptune represents Confusion when you’re viewing the World through Material Eyes, and Clarity when you’re looking through Spiritual Eyes.
- This Jupiter-Neptune Cycle was Initiated along with the Chiron-Neptune Cycle, “Fresh Violets in an Ancient Pottery Bowl,” which governs the Alternate Economy that is developing alongside of Exploitative Capitalism. The Jupiter-Neptune Opposition is the Blooming of the Cycle; the Fruiting will follow. The overarching Chiron-Neptune Cycle has only progressed by 3% so far, so remains in its infancy, and is in the process of moving “Underground,” where it will develop out of sight of the mainstream’s attempts to squash it.
- Relationships: Any and all Relationship issues that have arisen since the end of August are critical study material for the next phase of Life on Earth. This applies especially to Other People, but also to “Other” of any shape or form, anything and everything that is beyond the scope of Who You Consider Yourself to Be Just Now. Take Inventory of these issues, as they are of critical ongoing importance for the next 30 years of your Young Life. Be Loving and Gentle with Yourself around these issues. For example, have you been Empathizing with the plight of the immigrants from the Middle East, or the plight of the refugees from the devastating Wildfires in the Western US, or even with the overwhelmed Europeans? These are prototypes for our own situation as the Digital Age develops into Digital Haves and Digital Havenots. Of course that hasn’t been Co-Created yet – it’s just that it will be Co-Created unless Love can outgun Fear here.
- Mercury Retrogrades over the first half of Libra, which is about Experimental Exploration of Other. Not just Other People, but All Things that are Not “I.” Whatever has arisen in your Young Life since 28 August will be rehashed over the next month, and will be critical material for your Future Manifestation processes, as this Mercury study period corresponds with the entrance of Makemake (Manifestation) and Juno (the Edge of Consciousness) into Libra.
- Attention: For the last several years we’ve been finding that nothing can be Let Go until we Explore it Fully; unless we have strong Scorpio in our natality, for most of us that involves Suffering. The protocol has Changed abruptly. For the next several years, the way to Let Go of what causes us Challenge is to simply do just that – Let Go. It may come back for additional review, but the first approach is to Let It Go. Make your additional reviews short and concise, then Let Go again. This is a hard transition to make. Remember that our Karma does not Let Go of us, we Let Go of it. Habits (aka Karma) are made for repetition, and that is their first option. Choose the second option – Letting Go – and watch to see what happens.
- Saturn symbolizes The Most Important Thing, and everything else becomes temporarily irrelevant when Saturn is lit up. In Scorpio, Saturn tells us that The Most Important Thing is to follow everything to its Root Cause. In Sagittarius, Saturn tells us that The Most Important Thing is to Let Go and Move On. Sagittarius is Mutable Fire, Mutable as in Mutation and Fire as in Spirit. Magic is afoot, and its name is Change. When anything important-Feeling arises, Let It Go and watch to see how it evolves on its own.
So, how might we integrate all of these disparate astroevents? Mission, Manifestation, Confusion, Growth, Relationships (and Communication and Ideation and Manifestation and Survival and Consciousness thereof), Identity, Focus, Letting Go. The “rest of” our True Self that may be buried under Conscious, Semi-Conscious, or Unconscious Post-Traumatic Stress, or its alter-ego, Shame. An Alternate Economy developing around Community rather than Money, and an Exploitative Catpiddleism that’ll do what it can to thwart it for several decades yet (the Chiron-Neptune Waxing Square, when the Alternate Economy “becomes permanent,” doesn’t occur until 2042). The Co-Creation Process and our own role in it. Busy, busy, busy!
Sounds like a very germinal Turning Point, and that a good PIAVA might be that we muddle through to put a few positive bricks into the foundation for our Future?